First off I want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes yesterday! I had a great day, I feel loved and blessed.
Next, Friday is usually Stuff you Missed in Botany. I’m giving you the summer off, for good behavior. Although my kids still have school in the summer, you will not. = )
I have been asked on several occasions to add more recipes, so, I aim to please!
Friday is going to be Feed Me, Friday! until the end of summer. I plan to have recipes and menus fit for several occasions, and always with a paisley twist.
The Friday Menu will have recipes for at least one of the items.
Without further ado…here’s what I’m feeding you this Friday!
Spicy Stromboli (Recipe follows)
Pint Strawberry Shortcakes
Spicy Stromboli with Broccoli
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese with peppers
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 can pizza crust (10 oz)
- Parchment paper (for transferring and baking sheet)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Chop broccoli coarsely
- Combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, salsa and green onions in a bowl.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on your baking sheet
- On your parchment paper lined baking sheet, unroll pizza dough roll to 15 x 10 inches rectangular
- Spread chicken broccoli mix on dough and roll, jelly roll style, pinch to seal crust
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes
- Let stand about 15 minutes before cutting (otherwise it tends to want to ooze out)
Have a Paisley Friday!~KeriAnne